Thursday, August 20, 2009

Let's have a look at the secret to winning turbo sng's

Others at the felt have figured this out and I can't seem to wrap my mind around it but here is the secret...

You must learn the art of winning the constant 2 and 3 outer...

Sure you think your going to win a nice pot leading you down the road to the final table shoving your KK....But not yet....you were UTG and the button wakes up with a real hand...sigh just your luck. He has the one had that beats you...you watch him shove to isolate and watch in horror as he exposes the dreaded A4o. Are you kidding me, damn everytime I pick up a weak hand like KK someone wakes up with a monster. Wait your not dead on the flop just yet....here's the turn.....bingo you lost again.

Or...you shove a meager JJ and unfortunately you awoke the monster again...1 off the button you see the crushing 66.....well needless to say you know you lost at the river, it was destiny.

How did these players learn the winning secret? Can someone teach me please? I mean with 2 outs at the villain having a substantial 8% favor over your 92% dog and with 3 outs your a 13% dog to the villains 87% favorable outcome.

Where does one learn the art of constantly winning 2 and 3 outers....I'm not sure but if you learn how then you will soon be crushing this game like no other.

One Love

No comments:

Post a Comment